start menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

raf

Solid State Member
ok .... this must be the easiest question you guys have had to answer yet... yet i think i've tried everything...and no result....

what do you have to do to have your startup menu----programs...... show up in alphabetical order??

im ashamed to ask such an easy question...but if you dont ask...then you wont find out right?? thanx

nah...when you go to start...all programs...and then to have all that in alphabetical order

raf said:
ok .... this must be the easiest question you guys have had to answer yet... yet i think i've tried everything...and no result....

what do you have to do to have your startup menu----programs...... show up in alphabetical order??

im ashamed to ask such an easy question...but if you dont ask...then you wont find out right?? thanx

What the hell is your point?

unbornzodiac said:
Are you talking about right click > sort by name ?

He's right; go to Start --> All Programs then right click anywhere and click Sort By Name and that will arrange all the programs in alphabetical order.

I'm pretty sure you can right click your desktop taskbar and select properties. Then choose the advanced tab, and then choose re-sort. :eek:

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom