Hello I'm Dan, A master guru from Guru3d forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

oO_kopite_Oo

Beta member
I have not got a clue If any of you know me on here but my username on guru3d forums is shorty270490.

I have been a member of that site for a couple of years. Recently I have had a few question's I needed answering fast and sometimes the response times can be days. I was referred to this site by one of the member.

First of all I would just like to get a few things cleared up.

How do I use my own avatar?

How do I use my own sig?

It seems to me as I can only use default Avatars and i can't even locate the place to crate a sig?

I hope I am welcomed in with open arms. Will be nice to get to know a few of you people. Thanks

Ok I have found the answer to the sig question...

"Signatures are not available till you have 40 posts. There are specific things in regards to what types of signatures are available and guidelines as well to this. All of that is located here and here."

I hate reading through things so can someone please answer my first question about my avatar. Cheers

Regarding avatars, signatures, and special areas:

Forum privileges have been set up on usergroups. These usergroups allow for different forum privileges to be earned as members participate in the community, and thus are based on the number of posts made by members. Here is a current breakdown of those permissions and the usergroups for them:

Registered Users (0 -39 posts):
  • Only forum provided avatars
  • Profile pic, 100x100
  • Forum titles
Registered Users Extra (40 - 100 posts):
  • Same as above
  • Signature allowed, text only (according to the rules)
  • Custom avatars allowed, 80x80
Registered Users Extra BST (100 - 249 posts):
  • Same as above
  • Custom avatars allowed, 100x100
  • Graphics and text sigs allowed, maximum size of 300 x 100 (accoding to the rules)
  • Buy/Sell/Trade forum available
Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
  • Same as above
  • Custom avatars allowed, 120x120
  • Graphics and Text sigs allowed, maximum size of 600 x 150 (according to the rules)
  • Custom forum titles.

Welcome to Tech-Forums Dan, I visit the Guru3D daily, I Luv the downloads but I rarely check out the forums (same user name).

Welcome to Tech-Forums, mate. Yeah, our rules about avvys and sigs are a pain, but spammers forced us to adopt them as standard. No worries, though, as posts come quick when you get going. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom