VOoDOo antec skeleton mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found it it doesnt look bad at at man

Fianlly got all of the included wires sleeved just need to get some more sleeve to get the modular wires.

psusleevingfinal.jpg

psusleevingfinal1.jpg

here is everything so far minus the heatsink and arches that were painted black, should get mobo, vga, cpu, and ram next week to at least get everything in the case. but far from done
progress1.jpg

Ok guys got a couple parts today so i thought i would show you, the rest are coming towards the end of the week so bear? with me please.

Here is he mother board
Asus P6X58D Premium

MBFINAL3.png

MBFINAL2.png

MBFINAL1.png

And also the SSD
RiDATA X Series NSSD-X25-128

SSDFINAL.png

tomorrow i get my vid card, the card might surprise you at first!!!

dang those are some nice parts you got there :D

you probably coulda gone with maybe a his or sapphire vapor-x 5870 which are also blue-ish, but it probably wouldn't be as fun as giving a card your own finishing touches.

looks like great work so far :thumbsup:.

dang those are some nice parts you got there :D

you probably coulda gone with maybe a his or sapphire vapor-x 5870 which are also blue-ish, but it probably wouldn't be as fun as giving a card your own finishing touches.

looks like great work so far :thumbsup:.

the only reason i went with the asus is because it was $370 open box! lol i really did want the vapor.....but OPEN BOX!!!

got a couple of photos for you guys, sorry i didnt get the ram and cpu by themselves but i just got all giddy!!! lol

build1final.png

man this video card is sexy, this is the top of it, matches well huh??
tease1final.png

bad lighting but thats all you get until i can play!!!
tease2final.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom