ITS BUIILLTTT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMBiEN22

Solid State Member
So some of you might remember me i told everyone about my build(some things are different but not a lot), WELL ITS COMPLETE! I am very excited as i ran into virtually NO ISSUES what so ever. *KNOCK ON WOOD* :cool:

I do have some questions though, i researched a lot before i built this computer and i knew this MOBO sets my ram to about 1033hz or w.e when my ram is rated for 1600 so i force set it on the MOBO i also know the ram runs at about 1.65v so i set the DRAM voltage to 1.64 as it would not let me run the 1.65. It reads the ram PERFECTLY and everything is fine just want to know about the timings. LINK TO THE RAM... How do i set the timings manually because i am pretty sure i found i setting in the bios to alter them but i have no idea what the 8-8-8-8-24 stuff means. but i see in my bios it is reading it as like 9-9-9-9-24

Sorry for the sloppy post but super excited!!!

p.s. for those who have been following and helping me thanks a million!!! (The laptop SSD works great but i electrical taped it to my HAF 932 HDD bays as its super tiny and i had no idea what to do!)

I almost forgot! i have no anti-virus on this computer! i get Norton 360 through comcast... HELP! good deal or should i be using a better or less invasive virus prevention software!

Thanks trotter! and thanks for following my build! i will upload photos if people are interested and want to see (NOTHING SPECIAL, but special to me =P)

DARN! trotter you reply faster then lightning! but no one forget about the timing question!

*sigh* this thread is useless with out pictures

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif

I've never had RAM I had to adjust the timing on so I'm no help with that one. ;)

@Trotter is this "Microsoft Security Essentials" free with my OS. It appears to be as it just says download now! Some background info... I use firefox, i never download crap, i usually play WoW not prone for viruses to bad but want to be protected. From your reaction i assume "Microsoft Security Essentials" has saved you a few times?

@Sean W. I KNEW YOU would be the first one to post about pictures give me a few days and i will get some nice ones up. This is my first build so everything is going SOOO smooth i don't want too open the case up haha.

@Trotter just download and updated!!! i am protected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom