VOoDOo antec skeleton mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you fargle should get some more sleeving done for yall to see next week

o and i need to get with you abou some sig help, i used to use fireworks years ago but now is just geting furustrating

Tried to do some sleeving on the psu today, spent about two hours trying and didnt manage to get one pin removed from the pci cord. I am going to put neon blue heatshrink over the cables to make the sleeving look brighter......i will let the pictures speak for themselves

Sucessfully voided my warranty

voidfinal.jpg

and sucessfully brom my pin remover, i couldnt get those things out not even with staples, i think that these Corsair connectors are longer and have a more recessed inside

brokepintoolfinal.jpg

well guys it feels like i officially have arthritis, but i have some progress for ya!!!!!

firstsleevefinal2.jpg

sorry bout the lighting, its late and im too tired to go get new bateries!

firstsleevefinal.jpg

hope you like it, cause' i sure do!

P.S. I finally got the pins out by using staples then jamming what was left of my mdpc tool behind them!

Check the cable management thread, I posted a few pics there a while back
i looked for about an hour and couldnt find it, maybe you could link it

im going to finish the psu this weekend, and should get the rest of the parts next week and install everything, but will have a lot of minor mods to deal with after that like getting the last row of the 24 pin connector to loop from the bottom of the case over the front button/connection panel to the mobo. also the blu-ray drive will get a new front plate with the voodoo logo and leds. and many leds to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom