HIS H567Q1GD Radeon HD 5670 IceQ for my build

Status
Not open for further replies.

free4all

Solid State Member
I got my most of my pc ready for to be put together thanks to some guys on these forums (especially muffin). I'm just looking for gpu. I found this gpu in newegg :
Newegg.com - HIS IceQ H567Q1GD Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity

I looked around and I think thats the best card I can find for that price range(stream processor is only 400 tho). I dont mind pay an extra 10-15dollars(on budget) aslong as I can get a solid gaming gpu. Can you guys lend me an extra eye see if you can get a better deal for something as powerful or more maybe some more powerful for around that range? thanks!

Yea 130 is a bit more than what I wanted to pay.does stream make a huge difference when it comes to gpu?

ok so you would get the 4850 over that his 5670 if it was you pc? im trying to find out which is better for gaming. Im looking to buy today since my coupon expires tomorrow :D

In terms of DX9 and DX10 capable power, the 4850 would eat up the 5670. If you're looking for DX11 support the 5670 is your only option. However, that DX11 support will only get you so far with a weak, DX11 enabled GPU such as the 5670 (which is a mid-low end GPU). I would personally go with a 4850 over the 5670, and keep a stronger DX9/DX10 performance.

I would personally go with the XFX, due to their outstanding customer service that I have experienced. That, and the XFX has a LIFETIME warranty compared to ASUS' 3 year warranty.

While buying the ASUS would save you money now, that lifetime warranty that XFX has could save you quite a bit down the road.

If you update frequently, get the ASUS to save money now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom