downloading problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupitersjones

Beta member
Can someone plz help me... I have XP pro, connected to cable, I can reach all sites but when I try to save target as it gives me an error that internet explorer cannot reach site or site is unavailable.......I'm kinda flummoxed by this can anyone help me out? Thx

I can't download anything from anywhere, microsoft updates, hotmail etc. I can get to the sites but when it goes to ask me where to save it or open it, it gives me the error.

too bad jupitersjones can't download firefox. seriously, if you can view webpages, you are basically downloading those pages, this is a really weird problem that i have never seen before. i have seen where a couple downloads don't work due to the site missing those files, or if it's a password site, but just plain not to be able to download any file?

one question, if you use P2P clients, do those downloads work?

I am not 100% sure yet, but I think this could be a spyware or a virus. I have heard of this before but never looked into it much. Your best bet is to go to a friends house and download spyware removers and virus removers. Also i would download Firefox. If the problem still persists then I dont know what you should do. Bang your head pointlessly against the wall, i guess.:beard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom