alienware m11x <my experience>

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperm

Baseband Member
Got this laptop as gift ... Its been 4 months ive owned it and I rarely use it..

One day I turn the lap top on and see a red dot on my right bottom side..

called alienware and guess wat they said?

they told me if its not on the middle of the screen and not more then 2 dead pixels they can not cover it...? :very_angry:

the next day I called.. and who ever I was talking said that " this model uses some kinda lcd panel and suppose to have one or 2 dead pixels" ...? wtf ?

I will never ever buy anything from these crooks again...

befor getting angry take these in considerations if your panel really has a dead pixel and it's not dead out of the box then there will likely be other dieing soon

also you say you have a red dot this seem more like a stuck pixel it hapens from time to time it can be stuck for a couple of weeks befor "de"stucking it self

(i've got wite some experience with Alienware and dell and ya thier customer service suck unless your computer does not boot then they will fix it)

Red spots aren't usually a sign of dead pixels. Sometimes yes, but please try to find out before you send a virus through the support team by phone line.

Normally a few dead pixels does not get repaired. You can still use it without much trouble. When you get a whole bunch all over the screen, they will fix it.

You are aware, there are millions of pixles on your screen right?

Most places won't ever cover a few bad/dead/stuck pixles, UNLESS it is an abnormaly high amount of stuck or bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom