*Updated* Laptop Graphics Cards Ranking List

Re: Laptop Graphics Cards Ranking List

it does not mention my dual 4850 mobility 1g each ethier

Updated the list today. Will look to update it again August 1.

We just loaded up SC2 in a old desktop = AMD (3.2 mhz dual core) , error ridden Vista, and an 8800Gt card , and it worked well. So, I doubt you will have any trouble with the 2 v-cards you mentioned, unless you have CPU or RAM trouble in the machine your planning to play on. Maybe you can start a new thread posting what the other parts of your setup you have or are planning to buy, so help can be more specific.

thoses to should have no issue runing starcraft 2 performance wise how ever the High setting of sc2 is curently having an issue with ati cards i don't know if it afect just the serie 48xx but atm i can't run on high i must use ethier ultra or medium otherwise my laptop just plainly crash the same has been confirmed with a desktop 4850

ps the list till does not mention the mobility 4850 1gb crossfire -.-

Hi, I just wanted to say I didnt find my video card its an ATI Radeon HD 5470 512MB and just let u know guys its ok for modern games with high details. Actually now Im playin with Race Driver Grid maximum settings, played Gothic3 with same, and playin Farcry2 also with max details. Thx

Newbie needs help finind this info on my comp. I know I need to go into my:device manager? Trying to find myt configuration. Sorry if this is the qrong forum, if so help with redirect.

I have plenty of hdd space: 166 gb free. and looking at running a fairly decent rpg, when I get there. Still learnin.

Back
Top Bottom