Still cannot install 10.6 ATI drivers, used Drive Sweeper, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Hey everyone, i am attempting again to update my 9.12 drivers to 10.6. I have successfully uninstalled 9.12 completely using Driver Sweeper. Now the problem still persists where when i try to install using the already ATI software, it still stops at the "Install" or "Uninstall" stage. Once i click the button, it just quits on me. Is there a 3rd party application that can help me install 10.6 in a different route?

EDIT:

this is pretty important to me to get done n out of the way n i wish to not reinstall Windows 7 all over again.

EDIT 2:

i just thought of this: Is it possible that a hidden virus, trojan, or worm is causing me to not be able to install my graphics drivers?

I still have that problem after reinstalling 7, it was ok for the first driver reinstallation or two but after that it started again. I just keep the same CCC and install the drivers manually through the device manager (do the same uninstallation process). When you download the drivers, start the installer exe but quit it after the files are extracted.

I still have that problem after reinstalling 7, it was ok for the first driver reinstallation or two but after that it started again. I just keep the same CCC and install the drivers manually through the device manager (do the same installation process). When you download the drivers, start the installer exe but quit it after the files are extracted.

I will try this. If it works, u will be in my debt!

UPDATE!:

it worked! OMG im so happy! Thank u yzmxer608! Kudos to u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom