Noise problem with laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffodil

Beta member
Hello all! On Skype, I could hear the other people but I couldn't be heard by them. I tried clicking on all sorts of things to do with sound willy-nilly just blindly trying anything, but nothing worked. However, I now hear a background computer noise, a fuzzy, buzzing noise, when I listen to online radio, and the internal sounds of the keys as I tap on them and there's a noise as I move my hands over the part of the keyboard without the keys. but only with headphones in, no sounds when the headphones are unplugged. Does anyone know what I did and how I can get it back to normal? Help with the Skype problem would be appreciated too, but this background noise is so annoying I can't listen to listen to the radio. I just can't remember what I did to undo it! Thanks in advance for any help!

This is a direct download of the Realtek drivers for your notebook:

Code:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/Audio/Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.5334_Vistax86.zip?acerid=633646466736689640&Step1=Notebook&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire%203690&OS=V10&LC=en&BC=Acer&SC=PA_6

Hello! It's all sorted now. Turned out to be something to do with sound settings and the microphone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom