macromedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does not need to be on a system. it is used to play flash files, some games, ads, videos, toons. one of the first things i download is macromedia flash, because i watch flash toons often.

Flash is an interactive, dynamic Media. Flash Player is the software that allows your browser to play the files. If you have ever gone to a site and there is sound and things are moving, chances are it is probably flash.

it does not need to be on a system.
You're right. Macromedia is such an awsome company, their plugin magically works from anywhere. :D

'Course, I can't expect any low-level web surfer or non-web-designer to understand the power of Flash.

Flash is an interactive, dynamic Media. Flash Player is the software that allows your browser to play the files.
To be more specific, Flash technology is a type of dynamic animation compression, which operates from the browser similarly to audio files, avi's, and other plug-in run web technologies. Just like you have to have the QuickTime plugin to watch quicktime movies, the same goes for Flash content.

Photoshop
Screw Photoshop. Filthy Adobe beaurocratic stiffs with their stuffy, dinosaur software.

Flash+Fireworks+Dreamweaver, with Corel, baby, yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom