VOoDOo antec skeleton mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
found some sleeveing that will mach but is in europe, so gonna be pretty expensive heres the link

Sleeve SMALL - AQUAMARINE-BLUE | Sleeve | MDPC Sleeve | MDPC-X International

I finally found some sleeving its in the uk and expensive as **** but the cables jus gota match, will be ordering the sleeving, power supply and uv paint next week so you all can see some progress heres the links for the product i intend to order

Sleeving- Sleeve SMALL - AQUAMARINE-BLUE | Sleeve | MDPC Sleeve | MDPC-X International
power supply- Newegg.com - CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-1000HX 1000W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
UV paint- WF30432 - Wildfire Invisible Clear Blue UV Reactive Paint - 1 Quart

also going to get a blacklight so i can paint the uv more efficiently.

sorry no progress guys, i keep messing up the paint. on a lighter note the sleeving and power supply should be here next week, i think that will be a lttle harder for me to mess up so until then pray to the paint gods for me will ya!?!?

im in he process of re painting for the third time, same pattern. but i keep messing up on the outline of the antec logo, i just put tape over the front (black side) then spray with blue from the back. The first time i got great results but you can see the tape marks. The second time it started to get clunky and gooped up and i couldnt sand it because it made the paint chip. So i totally stripped it. on a lighter note the power supply should be here tommorow so i can get started sleeving

got some parts today more inbound tomorrow

Corsair HX1000
Corsairfinish3.png

Zalman 9900ALED
Zalmanfinal1.jpg

final sanding on fan cowling
sandingfinal1-1.jpg

should get some sleeving tomorrow, cant wait

As you requested more pics. I tried a little sleeving along with finishing the fan cowling paint. Didnt start the psu yet because i think i have a wild idea, but i have to fabricate it. so for now enjoy my pics even though they have horrible lighting.

starting sleeve

sleeveheatsinkfinal1.jpg

I think i got it pain in the bum to remove the fan though.
heatsinksleevefinal2.jpg

and the finished sleeve from my point of view
heatsinksleevefinal3.jpg

My nails are bleeding hoping i dont get the same results as before.
heatsinksleevefinal4.jpg

time will tell tomorrow if the delicate tape is the remedy.......pray for me will you???

a crappy kodak easyshare z650 6.1 mp. its all about the lighting and a tripod if you ask me

the paint came out good you cant see the variations in the black around the tape like last time but i still need to spruce up the edges a litle bit before i post any pics. maybe monday ill get to it. big day on sunday all you dads out there, have fun!

P.S. i know that it was all your prayers that made the paint gods happy so thank you, if any of you did any sacreligious sacrifices thank you as well. while i dont condone human or animal sacrifices, i still thank you

i know how every one loves pics so heres a few, remeber the paint isnt finished yet, and the project never will be!!! lol

fancowling1.jpg

fancowling2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom