new keyboard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one and it's alright... a little cheap feeling but that might be limited to the mirror edition. Also it couldn't withstand any rage at all. I need a replacement badly but I really don't want another Lycosa.

I have one and it's alright... a little cheap feeling but that might be limited to the mirror edition. Also it couldn't withstand any rage at all. I need a replacement badly but I really don't want another Lycosa.

lol, I have the razer lycosa mirror also (looked so good on the web!)
thinking about replacing it with the logitech illuminated

saw it in bestbuy the other day, me like the feel of it :)

I enjoy my Saitek III, but it becomes less and less sensitive over time. I take it apart every three to four months to clean it (My G and H keys become less sensitive)

The touch panel controls are nice ;)

lol, I have the razer lycosa mirror also (looked so good on the web!)
thinking about replacing it with the logitech illuminated

saw it in bestbuy the other day, me like the feel of it :)

I am going to grab that keyboard also, when I come up in a few months! Does Best Buy have a better price on it than Amazon?

Are any of the other Razer keyboards worth looking at? In the <$100 range.
Also any suggestion on a good mouse?

I just threw my Lycosa Mirror Edition in the garbage. I went to the local computer store and the only thing they had worth getting was the Razer Arctosa for $47. Even though I really didn't want another Razer keyboard (but I didn't want to spend a $100 on a G15). I like it so much better than the Lycosa Mirror, it's pretty much identical except the buttons are soft touch and easier to type on, and there is no back light. I don't miss that at all.

I want to sell my Lachesis and get a DeathAdder...I don't care for the feel of the Lachesis that much...too flat on top..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom