Build Done! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable management is a tough skill to master, regardless of what anybody says lol. I can say from experience, it is much easier to manage a hospital floors worth of cable all dumped into a room than it is to manage the inside of your case lol.

lol, your first build and all you're getting is complaints, it's too messy, no aftermarket heatsink! :p

Grats, though. It's always good to see something you've put a lot of work and money into come together :)

lol, your first build and all you're getting is complaints, it's too messy, no aftermarket heatsink! :p

I know right!?

Meh, I don't care. It's doing what I want.

Well, if I could get the text to clear up. It's got to be the ATI Driver, cause it didn't look like this before I installed those.

Glad you've got it all figured out :thumbsup:

Edit:
What is the Maximum Resolution of your Monitor? 1400x900 or is that just what your running it at. I recommend setting the resolution to the highest level your monitor supports.

If your interested in a good aftermarket cooler I have a few for sale. I think the AM2 bracket will work with your setup. You will need a fan.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/fs-3-thermalright-ultra-extreme-120-true-232239/

Glad you've got it all figured out :thumbsup:

Edit:
What is the Maximum Resolution of your Monitor? 1400x900 or is that just what your running it at. I recommend setting the resolution to the highest level your monitor supports.

If your interested in a good aftermarket cooler I have a few for sale. I think the AM2 bracket will work with your setup. You will need a fan.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/fs-3-thermalright-ultra-extreme-120-true-232239/

Monitor is an LG HDTV, using HDMI into the GPU... The only resolution it supports is 1400x900. I have changed the resolution through the GPU though, but every other option just makes it look worse.

It looks GREAT for gaming, just all text on the web basically looks rough.

Edit: Have you always been a Mod Slay? That looks new.

I did a minimal start with the new PSU first, it POSTed fine. Then I built it up in the case and had some issues with it trying to boot from HD and not from DVD so I just made it the Master and that did the trick.

So yes, it was the PSU all along. :) Great call on which one to get Muffin

glad that it went relatively smoothly :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom