Serious Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct on the first one I am going to assume, correct me if I am wrong lol.

Like I said, the easy, cheap, and quick thing to try at this point is just get as much dust out as possible.

Dust --> Heat --> decreased performance -->(eventually) crashes

Noo, noo, it cant be Dust problem, I clean it every week. It collects alot of dust =D
Antec Nine Hundred tower.

Well from what you just said, I feel you should give a post back about how the sound driver update works for you, information like that would have been helpful to know sooner! lol

Yeah I remember, earlier years, the computer freezed with the exact same effect when playing Trackmania, listen now .. Only with sound on.

Trackmania(Computer) did not freeze when the sound was off.

Well from what you just said, I feel you should give a post back about how the sound driver update works for you, information like that would have been helpful to know sooner! lol

Yeah, ofcourse. First of all I have to test and run diff games and have it on a few hours or more before it crashes, if it will.

Ill report tomorrow! Thanks for the help guys.

Yah, be sure to report back, even if your problem is fixed so we know :D

I also have a question, are you using on-board audio, or do you have a sound card.

I have a Sound card.

And yesterday night I installed a Big Driver update, never updated since I first got this computer.

Soo I installed it, shut it off, and now I've played several hours without Any crash. I dont know if its going to happen. It was probably the sound card that caused the crash.

still, if it crash again, I'll report here as fast as possible to so we can sort this Crash out for other forum members. Hopefully it wont and if this works (Sound Driver Update), we know that you have to keep full update to prevent this kind of crash. Thanks again.

ALERT **** ******ing ****..

It happen again, with exact same crash.

I've been crashfree for 4 days now and thought it was over after installling sound drivers, proven to be wrong, it striked me again.

Seriously I cant stand this, Proffesional Help please!! I beg you!

ALERT **** ******ing ****..

It happen again, with exact same crash.

I've been crashfree for 4 days now and thought it was over after installling sound drivers, proven to be wrong, it striked me again.

Seriously I cant stand this, Proffesional Help please!! I beg you!

What's your operating system? Win 7 doesn't like to agree with Creative drivers on older card models as I've discovered. Though if your not running win 7 you may have a different problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom