Why Is Microsoft So Successfull

When you die, do you want your computer to be burried with you?

• Yes, cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will get a new comp in heaven/hell

• Just as long as I'm not a hardware doner

• No, shipping would cost too much

• Other (Please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be by the time our children grow up HOPEFULLY there are other companies that come out with better operating systems

Actually, incase no one has noticed (maybe you haven't lived long enough)...MS has actually gotten better in recent years in regards to their stereotypical problems.

For instance, has anyone noticed that installing XP is a hell of a lot easier than it was when it first came out?

ShoobieRat said:
Actually, incase no one has noticed (maybe you haven't lived long enough)...MS has actually gotten better in recent years in regards to their stereotypical problems.

For instance, has anyone noticed that installing XP is a hell of a lot easier than it was when it first came out?

your last name wouldn't happen to be gates is it?

a bill gates fan?

I didn't know that such a thing existed.

I don't know much about you but,

I know you are rich and a republican

LOL

stop taking this so seriously

nobody like microsoft. they're greedy and have a horrible outlook on things

ShoobieRat said:
What a sheltered, stereotypically-dictated world you live in.:confused:

Run a poll. Anywhere, Any forum

why do you think there are soo many hackers?

you seems to be the only one defending them

Can I work for you?

MS is basically a backwards-engineering company(remember the movie Paycheck?) what there famous for is taking an existing idea and making it 10x better. Word, Excell, Access, IE, Those are a few examples of ideas from other companies made better by microsoft.

Microsoft gained their success long time ago with their OS which offers a better GUI.
they got the trend that time and established a strong foundation.
besides, they are kept on improving their products with various version of windows.

however, Windows is not open source and this is why most of the people dislike.
therefore, they are facing the competition from the Open OS such as LInux recently.

anyway, there are a long way to go for the battle between OOS and OS.if they still want to keep their advantages or succes, they must lead the market with outstanding features in their products.

MS was availabe to meet with IBM when there competitor decided to go flying in his plane instead. The bought dos from a small company for like $10k. Violla Then they got alot of grat ideas for gui from Apple, Zerox, IBM.....violla Win 3.0 a moderate success and then 3.1 a killer success. Surprising they were able to outdo the cutthroats at IBM who had the reputation ( well deserved) of burying there competition. Heh heh much like MS does today...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom