TF's first 200K+ day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
I'd like to say congrats to everyone on the team. Yesterday, June 15, Tech-Forums folded 203,873 points in a single day, the most ever folded in one day by Tech-Forums. Good job and keep up the good work everybody, hopefully we can make it into the top 100 soon!

Hopefully I'll be able to start putting up bigger numbers. My GTX 260 seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it will be downclocked to the lowest possible settings and others it will be overclocked to the highest possible setting. Right now it's OC'd and I'm hoping it will stay there.

Hopefully I'll be able to start putting up bigger numbers. My GTX 260 seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it will be downclocked to the lowest possible settings and others it will be overclocked to the highest possible setting. Right now it's OC'd and I'm hoping it will stay there.

Have you tried using EVGA Precision to OC it? It does mine just fine.

^Yeah, you linked to a guide that I followed and it didn't work.

And yes I have tried EVGA precision and I still had issues.

Wish I could still fold... my mum got ****ed off at the electricity bill :p

ya i think we had a 250kish day in the winter when the top ten were all at 100% folding (other then the people inactive). We had like 4 people in the high 20's to 30's going there it was pretty sweet. To bad like 5 of us now are cutting back do to costs. I barely even fold anymore...quite sad. Considering the hardware that i have laying around could easily push mid 30k's.

ya i think we had a 250kish day in the winter when the top ten were all at 100% folding (other then the people inactive). We had like 4 people in the high 20's to 30's going there it was pretty sweet. To bad like 5 of us now are cutting back do to costs. I barely even fold anymore...quite sad. Considering the hardware that i have laying around could easily push mid 30k's.

Yeah, I'm going to be cutting back soon as well. Just got a notice that my "smart" meter is on the way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom