Mah fancy introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxMcCarther

In Runtime
Hello folks, I have been registered here for a while (though only have like 5 posts), and I have been trolling here infrequently for a while. Trotter finally convinced me to be more active here so here I am (I may actually have an introduction open).

Anyway, a bit about me.
I am going to James Madison University in Virginia for a Computer Science major with an art minor (may dual minor in criminal justice also).

I have been building and repairing computers for about 8 years now (since I was 11).

I am a huge AMD processor fan (oddly enough I dislike Radeon and love nVidia (Intel))

I play Modern warfare 2 on the 360 and Bad company 2 on PC

I have worked the last three years as a Networking Engineer and am currently working as a Store Manager (For a hunting outfitters store of all places). I have also been doing computer repair advising and been building custom computers for people for about 3 years.

You will notice I am notorious for speaking in incredibly short sentences (though allot of them), while my writing style is very long while still somehow being to the point.

Also, If I ever make a comment that does not make sense, correct me on it, often times my typing outruns my brain so sometimes I make silly mistakes.

Thanks for reading folks, see you around.

Yah... That was supposed to be fixed with the patch they were supposed to have a few days ago. Lol, perhaps they will get the patch out before the end of the year :D. At least they are testing the patches before they put them out now... Lol

I'm not sure whether to call you Fox or Wink. :p

Actually, you were gaming with Fox and me the other night, Luke, but then you disappeared. Fox may just be starting out in BC2, but he is an old BF2 veteran and a fellow clan mate of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom