Rate my build(1.9k Canadian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I can't seem to re-create the link issues >.< but, I think im going to go with 5870 + i5 750... and yes I do plan to xfire them later on... so I should be looking at like a 850w psu?

PSU on sale at ncix:

NCIX.com - Buy Corsair TX950W 950W CMPSU-950TX 12V 78A 24PIN ATX Active PFC 140M Fan Power Supply - CMPSU-950TX In Canada.

get the $10 gift card for free shipping:

NCIX.com - Buy NCIX.COM $10 Gift Card *Pre Activated* - NCIX-GIFTCARD-10-PA In Canada.

And if you don't already know it, ncix will price match so once you finalize your items then go to shopbot.ca, find the lowest seller for each and have ncix match it. You might save yourself enough for one of those upgrades. Also, if you live in Ontario....order soon, HST is coming!

are you planning on cross firing the the graphics cards later.. 950w is way over kill, you could get away with a 750 and be safe with a 800w...

i have a 700W coolermaster psu and that will be enough to crossfire 5870s

Ya I plan on cross firing them later on and was hoping the psu would be able to carry over to the next time I upgrade the graphics card to the next latest and greatest. So if 750w would last me 2 builds ill get it along with oc'ing the cpu

oh, then a 850 or higher would be what you want, like you already have. i was just curious why you went with such a high wattage... and this is why haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom