My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshuaJay

Troll Patrol
I didn't know this board was here or I would have used it before :)

So yeah, I'm Josh. I play the guitar for a living. When I'm not playing the guitar I'm playing a game, you can bet on it.

I always thought I knew a lot about computers, well since coming here I've noticed how little I really know.

I actually found this site originally just to ask if this prebuilt Wal-Mart computer was worth getting - http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/can-pc-run-all-latest-games-230106/index2.html
And of course you all were like dude just build your own.

And you'll be happy to know that for roughly the same price as that piece of poo Walmart PC, I'm now building a close to top of the line gaming machine by just gutting out my old PC and reusing the unimportant components.

Fun fact about me: I've been to 14 countries and 49 states.

End Intro.

Welcome! You've already posted more than I have! Does your guitar playing help you travel that much, or are you in the military/ex-military too? I enjoy traveling - lived in 3 different countries and visit Canada on occasion. Are you playing for a band, or a solo act?

You should post up some vids of your guitar playing skills :thumbsup:

Haha, that shouldn't be a problem, I'm actually sending in a video for that America's Got Talent show so I'll post the link to it so you can all go vote for me.

Not in the military, been lucky enough to travel through music. Touring in various bands and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom