OMG WTF NOOOOOO... sigh, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But when you look at what they recover its only deleted files... I might be missing something?

OMG so i kept playing with different programs and all i can say is TY Mak and Carnage and Recuva.

Well glad you got it back.

@Carnage,

I know that it can work. But with the information provided it seemed that it was already beyond that point. Which is why i went with the recovery option.

@bentobaku

There is a way to get Windows to recognize RAW drives. But it is a long drawn out process. It is far easier to just format and use a program like Recuva as the RAW option is very in depth.

Well after it is all said and done I got nothing... The file i got where from idk when (i don't recognize any of them) and where only partials... I could have saved it before I reformatted... There is a Program that rebuild partitions, but it seems once i formatted the drive completely I doomed myself forever... Recuva pulled stuff off but idk from when or where, it definitely was the last stuff on the drive. Oh well that is the price you pay for digital media. In future incidences the worst thing you can do is format and then try to get it back. Use a program called Partition Find and Mount... i would have saved it, sucks we usually don't find the right tool till it is too late. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom