Best gaming laptop with a budget of $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

luciddreemz

Solid State Member
Hello guys.

I was planning on getting a desktop but things changed and I gotta go with another laptop.

I am trying to find a laptop for around 1000$ that will run bad company 2 the best.

So far all I've seen is the m11x and the studio 17. Comments on these?

Other options?

Thank you for any input.

well nevermind. the other posts didnt answer my questiona and I read some bad reviews about the m11x handling BC2.

Any ideas on which laptop will handle Bad company 2 the best for around 1000$

possibly this
Asus - Laptop with Intel® Core™ i7 Processor - Black - G73JH-RBBX05

That would be my choice if I had to go laptop over desktop.

luciddreemz, you might want to look at some of the MSI offerings. Asus is a good brand, but i have found that that you can get a little more value for money with MSI. Both Asus and MSI do offer a standard 2 year warranty on the laptops.

BTW, next time could you please just edit your post as appose to quadruple posting in the same thread. Thank you.

Ya sorry dude. I was just about to purc hase the Asus g60 for 899, but now I might check out some MSI's. Thanks.

Druid thanks a ton for taking the time to give me all that info on a possible build. I totally forgot about that thread after I had decided to go with a laptop :/. Now I dont know what to do heh. I am still leaning towards a laptop for school and I am going to be travelling frequently this year.
Whats your opinion on the ASUS g60 vs the G72?

Appreciate your help.

As the G60 isn't even listed on there site anymore. i would go G72 as it will probably have longer support.

I can't see the links but I would imagine the G72 would be faster with better HW as well.

The G72 has a better video card, more ram even if it is ddr2 instead of ddr3, and a higher resolution screen not to mention bigger.

The G60 has a better processor.

The G72 is a better buy, but that build I put together for you plus either a very cheap laptop or, even better, a netbook is your best option. I have my desktop at college. I have a laptop that I use occasionally too, but I prefer this much more.

Okay so I posted a link yesterday to a post about gaming laptops under 1000. The link was removed by admin, because it "looked close to spam". Well, then let me just say that I think the best gaming laptop under $1000 is either Sony Vaio or ASUS K42JC-A1. M11x runs fine, but it looks kinda nerdy, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom