Perigrine Glove!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, hands don't get tired... it's all muscle memory, I find myself during the day hitting all the touch points kinda absent mindedly... and I ABSOLUTELY need a cameraman lol... even maybe a camcorder or something, I'm just using an outdated logitech webcam lol

The only thing I'm having issues with really is not the glove, that actually comes naturally, and it's SUPER easy to configure it! as I said, I go through the points all the time, it's almost an unconscious habit. you can't exactly go through your day, however, controlling your alpha and beta wave outputs, or your muscle control... the NIA is infinately more challenging, but the reward is amazing. you feel like you are your character, it's not buttons you push to make your character, your movements, even your MOOD get translated into your character, it's insane how it translates, it's really indescribable. in short, the NIA, while challenging, is the most engrossing game controller I've ever used. the glove makes an AMAZING compliment. in MMO's, you don't need your keyboard or mouse anymore. the NIA and Peregrine Glove cover that!

I really want to try something like this and the NIA. I'd love to be able to play a game like SC2 with no lag from muscle response times ;)

dude, sometimes I think I might... I also never mentioned earlier, the glove is REALLY comfortable... anyways, I'm looking for a good RTS to play on win7 64 bit, anyone have a good suggestion?
I want to try using as many useful macro's as possible in a game setting to really showcase the glove to prove it's versatility...

lol wouldn't it though? anyways, more on topic, I'm still working through the NIA+peregrine... any RTS games or macro-heavy games I could test the glove on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom