Fujitsu Amilo 2727 fan stopped running

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy woggle

Solid State Member
remove fan on Fujitsu Amilo Li1705

Does anyone here have a disassembally manual for an Amilo 2727?Or at least where I can find one? I cant seem to find one online anywhere and need to replace the fan on it, or at least unblock it as it has stopped working totally and now it keeps cutting out...

I look forward to any replies/advice

Andy

Re: remove fan on Fujitsu Amilo Li1705

Have you tried contacting Fujitsu directly, and seeing if they'd be nice enough to e-mail you one or something like that?

Have you tried contacting Fujitsu directly, and seeing if they'd be nice enough to e-mail you one or something like that?

I did that months ago when my toddler cleverly poked a Crayola through the screen. (it was a green one, in case you were wondering)..They kindly told me they do not release their manuals into the public sector, and seeing as the laptop is out of warranty were not prepared to help..They are nice like that..

I managed to replace the screen without too much ado, but as for getting into the bowels of the machine, I reckon a manual might be of use...

So the plastic plate you remove to get to the memory reveals the also fan on this?

Wow..If this works, I thank you loads..That makes my life slightly easier!!!

Thanks

I have been very dumb. My old Amilo was 1705, which I gave to someone.This is a 2727..Not quite the same..

And removing the back plate gave me access to the heat sink but not the fan...

Sorry about this..I'm a berk, I know..

Andy

Hello..I posted this before, but stupidly put the wrong model number...

Basically the fan has stopped running on my sisters Amilo 2727,so now the CPU gets too hot and shuts down..I cant seem to get be able to get to it..Any ideas?? I've taken the back off and blasted it with air, but cant get to the fan to remove it. I have contacted FS but they kindly informed me that they do not release the disassembally manual into the public sector..

Which way do I have to disassemble? Is it under the keyboard or?? What am I missing??

I look forward to your responses..

Andy

(And it is definitely an Amilo 2727 not 1705!! Not making that mistake again!!!Sorry about the cockup!)

Hey, you're just a newb. We've all been there once.

I can't find any videos on that model, but it "should" be right under the keyboard tray. That is common amongst Dell's. I am unsure if it works on Fujistu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom