BSOD after installing new processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tested bf2 and it has stopped randomly closing out after I restored my CMOS to factory default. Should I test out another game to see if it fixed it?

Why are you having him try older drivers? Didn't he just say it was working in BF2?

Yeah. I also had the newest drivers before and I didnt have any problems, it started when I installed a new cpu.

He said BF2 crashed.. OH....NVM I read it as "it has stopped, randomly crashing out..." not that it stopped crashing.

I suggested thge driver as the 8600 is a g80 card, and the newest drivers are mainnly for gf100s... so how i read it, it was valid...

I had the most recent drivers before I installed the new processor and drivers and I had no problem. Then, after I installed the new processor the problems started to happen.

He said BF2 crashed.. OH....NVM I read it as "it has stopped, randomly crashing out..." not that it stopped crashing.

I suggested thge driver as the 8600 is a g80 card, and the newest drivers are mainnly for gf100s... so how i read it, it was valid...

Yes, it was valid in the sense that you read it, but it wasn't the correct way :p.

Yay grammar!

Hey I was playing flight simulator x and it froze and the closed down. It said that a "Fatal error has occured"and the time on my computer changed from 5:41 PM to 9:41 PM and the date from 6/3/2010 to 4/27/2010 . Here is what it said in the report:

Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: fsx.exe
Application Version: 10.0.61637.0
Application Timestamp: 46fadb14
Fault Module Name: unknown
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 0000f5bd
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

I am not sure what to do. This also happened in crysis (I this happened before Mak told me to not play it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom