VCard Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Smee

Baseband Member
games such as Medal of Honour pacific assult and 3dmark05 worked fine untill i installed my grafic card drivers noe 3dmark05 come up all fuzzy with the wrong colours and in medal of honour the map is fine but the characters are fluro yelloe with organge with black dotted skin what can i do to fix this

i have a Ati 9800pro in the rig wich is doin this

yes i have reinstalled given card drivers with no sucsess

Ok Ive found a driver that seened to work but it is reacting with the preiouvs software and cant boot propraly

How do I Remove All my Video card drivers??

umm were u using onboard video from the mobo before you installed ur gfx card or were u using another grafix card.. maybe an nvidia?

nope
now ive got everything running smooth game wise but i keep getting a error message

BTW Do u have to uninstall ur old drivers to run the new ones. and when i tryed installing the new drivers thje games work propally but

every time i click on Catalyst control centre it says CLI.exe could not be executed

i have tryed many differeny configurations old drives mixed wid the new ones and just the new drivers by themselves but i keep getting this error

What was your system before this problem occured? To properly install new drivers, you should always go to the uninstall tool located in the add/remove programs list. After re-boot you should be good to install new drivers...and if you are not already trying to use them, download the new 4.10 catalyst drviers from ati.com. I have a 9800pro myself, but have never had this problem.

OK ive done everything u guys have said and i still get the CLI.exe failed to execute message.

Have you called Ati? I know you want help now,...but after you register your card with them, their customer service is pretty good. Again, what was your system specs before the vid card install? Onboard, or what kind? We need to know to properly address the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom