Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I have an old MSI MS 7061 Motherboard with 712MB of DDR RAM, AMD Semperon 1600.

I have no use for it nor any of its parts. If I sell it, upgrading it will not be worth it. Would selling it be worth any money? Or should I just donate it to our local Computer Organization?

Sorry, I meant 768MB RAM. 256 + 512 I need to learn how to add. :lol:

But yeah, I'll get a little money for it, but how much would that be? I would just be selling the motherboard, CPU/HS, and RAM. Everything else, I stripped.

We will have a rummage sale next week, to sell all our crap we don't need, raise some money. I don't want to rip anybody off.

Well that's just it some people would pay a decent amount of money for it because they can't get it anywhere else. I wouldn't be in a position to say how much because that all depends on where you sell it (remember I don't live in America) but if I had a machine that fully worked but for a busted board like yours, I might be tempted if you were selling for maybe $30 or so. If you're doing OK for money though, you might want to either give it to them or sell it for something small like $5 since you don't need it any more.

Technically this thread is against the rules isn't it? The "no asking how much i can sell it for? aka price check" thread

However, ebay says your boards worth about 24 bucks, but thats ebay so its inflated.

Really, I was origionally asking if it worth keeping/selling/donating, but as Kmote brought up the suggestion, I had to ask.

Technically this thread is against the rules isn't it? The "no asking how much i can sell it for? aka price check" thread

However, ebay says your boards worth about 24 bucks, but thats ebay so its inflated.

Those are the BST rules, we aren't in the BST area. I think the difference is that the OP isn't trying to sell his stuff to us without knowing his price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom