random crashings solved computer is now stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
well i was putting of taking my board out cause its a hassle to get the cables all back in there right places well sense im moving i got fed up with it and decided to take it apart completely and was a pain to get the north bridge heat sink off well under the north bridge heat sink i found a massive gob of thermal paste that was covering the northbridge and all the resistors around it shorting em out i took me 2 hours to get it all cleaned out reapplied new thermal paste put it all back together and guess what no more problems what so ever still runs funny but i think that's be cause it took damage from running like that for so long hasn't crashed yet and it runs my ram at the correct speeds with out a hitch well see what happens tonight when i go to sleep

sorry for the long paragraph im just happy this boards working right but even better is the fact that my new board is waiting for me at my new place cant wait to put it in my case

That wasn't a paragraph, that was just one long sentence. Please use punctuation! While this isn't English class, a lot of us can't understand what people say, when they have don't use any type of punctuation.

Glad you got the board somewhat figured out. Since you've got a new board waitin' on you, do you plan on selling the messed up one? Let me know, I'd be interested in it.

yeah i was in a hurry and i was excited that i figured out my boards issue. plus was a bit tired ive been packing for the past few days. and im more than likely using the board in my buddy's build that im doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom