Gigabyte Heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
I was looking at some Gigabyte Heatsinks, and I was wondering if they would be any good. I saw one of them in a AMD 64 3800+ machine over at a PC Discounters by my house, and I thought it looked cool, so I was wondering if they are worth the money? I know people love Thermaltak, but I don't really need the most super cooling heatsink available, cause I don't overclock, at least I have never tried too. http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=35-128-003&DEPA=0

My main goal is to find a heatsink that looks out of the ordinary, and that does a somewhat better job of cooling than my stock heatsink. I don't really like the look of the standard square. I know it sounds stupid, but im trying to spruce up the inside of my case lol

Looks pretty cool. You could look into Swiftech or the thermalright SLK-948U too, those are pretty good heatsinks and the swiftech one looks weird with it's helicoid design. Find em both at svc.com

nope.. thats what i like about the kv8 series... the capacitators are pretty spread out away from the cpu so i dont think ull ever run into a big enuff heatsink n fan that doesnt fit in there.. and if you doo.. then ill put my head between my knees and bark like a dog! :).. not that any of u will see it though ;) lol

The specs for that cool don't say its compatable with a Socket 754 CPU. Thats why I overlooked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom