BSOD after installing new processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything other than Crysis?

Pretty much. Crysis is the most intensive game for the CPU. Search around on you will see that so many people have a hard time just trying to get a constant frame rate on the game let alone play it when they are trying to fix an issue with their system.

You need to look at Steam or some other games to try and test out your system so we can make sure that it is not the system. Using Crysis there is no way to determine if it is the system or game as it is problematic for everyone.

I'm not a gamer, so I can't say, but PLEASE stop playing Crysis. We know it does not varify that your system is well.

Sorry but we cant assist you if you are not willing to listen to our advise and do what we suggest. We have asked you not to play Crysis as it is not helping us get to the problem but compounding it.

Crysis could have easily caused your display driver to crash, or it could be a problem with the driver itself. We dont know! This is exactly why we asked you not to play that game. As we dont know which is the problem. The game or the driver.

I already gave a suggestion. MoM already agreed to the game you suggested. I dont know how much more clear we have to make it that Crysis is NOT the game to be playing at this time. It is not helping resolve anything but causing more problems!

Sorry but we cant assist you if you are not willing to listen to our advise and do what we suggest. We have asked you not to play Crysis as it is not helping us get to the problem but compounding it.

Crysis could have easily caused your display driver to crash, or it could be a problem with the driver itself. We dont know! This is exactly why we asked you not to play that game. As we dont know which is the problem. The game or the driver.

I already gave a suggestion. MoM already agreed to the game you suggested. I dont know how much more clear we have to make it that Crysis is NOT the game to be playing at this time. It is not helping resolve anything but causing more problems!

Sorry, I didnt read MoM's post carefully. I played crysis before you posted saying that I shouldnt play it anymore, I just forgot to mention it in my posts before. I will test out battlefield 2 then.

Hey I was playing battlefield 2 and I played for about 30 minutes then it loaded a new map and I selected where I was going to spawn and pressed enter then battlefield 2 just closed nothing popped up saying if it crashed or anything. It did this a second time but it happened when I was in the middle of a round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom