Put a top Exhaust fan (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea that was what i was thinking... will putting fans in the bottom create clearance issues when i crossfire?

They shouldn't. Post a picture of the inside of your case so we can see.

The 1st thing I usually do involves Voiding my Warranty :D

hmm, now that im looking at the picture it looks like those little wire are going to be the problem when i go to over clock. there isnt much slack in those wires. but still, do you think a couple of standard 25mm fans would fit and still have room for crossfire?

clearnce2.jpg

it looks like you should be able to fit a fan at the bottom with another gfx card. if you wanna stay safe though, you could get one of these slim fans.
Scythe "SLIP STREAM SLIM" 120 x 12mm Fan - High Speed Products Model: SY1212SL12H [SY1212SL12H] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
also available in medium, low, and ultra low speeds.

what does look like it might be a problem is your hdd. can't really tell from the angle of the pic, but it looks like your hdd might get in the way of the second card, so you might have to move it to one of the upper bays.

You really should get a new case.

You'd get so much more space.

but i kinda like my case now, ive done a lot of work to it making it into a good case :)

andnow that youpintit our Muffinman, i think you are right, i will have to move the hdd..

Like I said, use casters. Then you will have enough clearance to mount them on the bottom of the case and take up any room inside the case at all.

See? It's simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom