New laptops coming June 2010??

Status
Not open for further replies.

askquest1on

In Runtime
Friend was telling me that new laptops are coming in June 2010 and should have waited till then to get my laptop for a cheaper price is this true at all?

Different brands, specs and prices
It's like i bought my laptop for 400$ and a week later the price dropped 50$... Prices vary through holidays, events n etc

It goes up, it goes down, it goes unsupported.

Every time you buy anything, shortly after, the price will be cut. Look at HDDs. 1TB drives are only ~$80. The used to over $150.

Friend was telling me that new laptops are coming in June 2010 and should have waited till then to get my laptop for a cheaper price is this true at all?

I can tell you that new laptops are built daily and that new models are getting designed, built and released all the time. Of course that is true that new laptops are coming out. It can be said any day of the week for any day of the year.

I would say that August would be better than June to get a laptop, since that is considered Back to School time and they have massive sales on them. Working in retail, this is very true.

Just think not long ago laptops were well over $2,000 and were not comparable to desktops in any way. Which is not that case anymore. Just think less than 2 years ago there was no such thing as netbooks really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom