Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
what-will-be-the-hot-jobs-of-2018: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

What Will Be the Hot Jobs of 2018?
by Sue Shellenbarger
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The richest vein of job-growth information is the Labor Department's 10-year forecast for demand, pay and competition for more than 300 jobs in 45 categories. The department's latest biannual compilation, published last month as the "Occupational Outlook Handbook," is great for sizing up the long-term outlook for most fields. The forecasts have often been prescient—accurately predicting this decade's fast growth in special-education teaching jobs and the widening range of hot health-care careers, for example

this shows network systems analyst as the second largest growing occupation with 53% growth.

could someone post a job description of what all a network systems analyst actually do, I tried looking it up but they were all pretty broad. I think this is the job I might aim for I see they get paid very well, its a fast growing occupation. And sounds kinda fun actually.

Network systems and data communications analysts design, evaluate, test and maintain a diverse array of networks, including LANS, WANS, Internet-based networks, intranets, and voice communication and wireless systems. A network might connect offices across continents or offices right down the hall. Conceiving of these networks is complex work, requiring IT professionals who can perform modeling, analysis, and ROI benefit studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom