Guy messed up my laptop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally if it has a recovery partition, you can see it in "My Computer" as a separate partition normally named something similar to "Recovery". Not sure about the requesting a disc from ASUS, you might be better off buying an OS disc separate.

I've never seen that in any of the laptops I've had with recovery patitions. Its usually hidden.
I see a 15gig section in disk management though, which it usually is.

Generaly can be seen, but not accessed, when booting up, look around on the screen for, "Press XXX for Recovery Partition" XXX being a random number/button. Most laptops normaly have it.

We have a lot of threads like this that die, and we never know the real problem in the end, it boils down to two things, either they gave up, or got it fixed, and didn't bother to post back.

Sometimes the recovery partition is hidden. There should be a key posted in your BIOS splash screen to go into the Recovery Partition.

We have a lot of threads like this that die, and we never know the real problem in the end, it boils down to two things, either they gave up, or got it fixed, and didn't bother to post back.

Yeah, happens all the time. I think we shoud have Email Notification for new posts on by default for new members :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom