Looking to upgrade video cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would deffinatly strive to get a 58xx series card, and if thats not possible ( but i dont see why it wouldnt be with a little patience ) go for the 5770, and later on get another 5770. Crossfire 5770 is a pretty beastly setup.

i would deffinatly strive to get a 58xx series card, and if thats not possible ( but i dont see why it wouldnt be with a little patience ) go for the 5770, and later on get another 5770. Crossfire 5770 is a pretty beastly setup.

yeah that what the plan is but before i am able to cross fire i am going to be upgrading my mobo so that i will able to have crossfire, and is am3. i would need some ram because mine is ddr2 gonna switch to ddr3, and would get a new cpu(6core). and would the 6core be compatible with an am3 mobo?

alright i am goin gto buy the xfx 5770 tonight from bestbuy after work and i was just wondering b4 i get it if i have to flash my bios for my mobo i have version 0602

alright so i went and bought my gfx card last night. i got an xfx hd 5770.. i played all my games on max settings at 1600x1200 and was i impressed i was most impressed by bfbc2 from how well the card made the graphics stick out a lot,i cant wait till i get a second one of these i am liking direct x11. thanks to everyone who helped me pick out this card very happy with it.. i would say the only con was trying to install the drivers took a little long than it should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom