Computer crashed and wouldnt boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
in about a week and a half :( suxs im broke right now buddy's gonna loan me the cash to pick up then new board this weekend then gotta wait for it to ship out suxs and worst part is im moving on the 3rd so i have to have it shipped to my new address

well im going on 2 + days with out a crash but still get random small freezes here and there they fix them self but still annoying i order my new motherboard this Friday wont be here till Wednesday Thursday then im gonna tear my case down and spray the inside with black and go from there

well hoping this motherboard lasts at least 4 more days gotten to the point where it wont boot even with the video card out my north bridge is over heating majorly when it gets to hot out i only have my comp on when i need it now

hopefully it doesn't die completely on me yet have everything unhooked except hard drives video card and mem runs ok as long as its not during the day when its hot and my top pci e x16 slot has stopped working completely now

i reapplied thermal past to all the heat sinks on my mother board still no luck and the north bridge heat sink gets almost to hot for me to touch with my finger at times soooooo annoying wish i would have had all my parts at once then i could have rmaed it but o well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom