Review my new Lenovo laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

herostar10

Beta member
Alright guys, I recently bought a Lenovo Thinkpad T410i and I was hoping if you guys could review my laptop. Basically, I needed a laptop that was portable (no more than 5.5 pounds) and very durable (I broke my last dell by dropping it :sweat: ). However, I also needed it to be a solid laptop for watching all types of movies/tv shows and to do very light gaming (like WoW on acceptable settings). Here is the laptop I came up with:

ThinkPad T410 - 1 Year Depot Warranty
Intel Core i3-330M Processor (2.13GHz, 3MB L3, 1066MHz FSB)
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
14.1 WXGA TFT, w/ LED Backlight (WWAN antenna)
Intel HD Graphics
4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM)
Camera, 2.0 MP
320 GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm
DVD Recordable 8x Max Dual Layer, Ultrabay Slim (Serial ATA)
9 cell 2.8Ah Li-Ion Battery - Dual Mode
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 (2x2 AGN)

The final price came to be $919 before tax and $985.63 after tax with free shipping

I guess I should also ask how well the Intel HD graphics will work running something like solid works. I don't think that I will be using it, but just in case.

If you need a laptop to do specific things and be able to do specific things, you would be better off asking what type of laptop can you get to do such things than asking us to do a review on a laptop that more than likely, no one ever owned or heard off till you posted it.

We can find you a laptop that can do what you want, possibly for less money.

Alright guys, I recently bought a Lenovo Thinkpad T410i and I was hoping if you guys could review my laptop. Basically, I needed a laptop that was portable (no more than 5.5 pounds) and very durable (I broke my last dell by dropping it :sweat: ). However, I also needed it to be a solid laptop for watching all types of movies/tv shows and to do very light gaming (like WoW on acceptable settings). Here is the laptop I came up with:

ThinkPad T410 - 1 Year Depot Warranty
Intel Core i3-330M Processor (2.13GHz, 3MB L3, 1066MHz FSB)
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
14.1 WXGA TFT, w/ LED Backlight (WWAN antenna)
Intel HD Graphics
4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM)
Camera, 2.0 MP
320 GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm
DVD Recordable 8x Max Dual Layer, Ultrabay Slim (Serial ATA)
9 cell 2.8Ah Li-Ion Battery - Dual Mode
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 (2x2 AGN)

The final price came to be $919 before tax and $985.63 after tax with free shipping

I guess I should also ask how well the Intel HD graphics will work running something like solid works. I don't think that I will be using it, but just in case.

Hi there,

This is a great all-around laptop. It has a fast processor and 4 GB of RAM. It also has great battery life. However, the graphics are not great for gaming. How much time do you think you will spend on games? You may want to look into a laptop with better graphics.

Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom