Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLFROG

Solid State Member
Hello. I need some help and guidance.
my system:
AMD 2000 / 2.1 ghz
1GB DDR
OS Win XP pro updated - SP2 (oem version xp pro)

Problem noticed prior to SP2 install.

Computer will NOT start in Safe mode.
at boot pressing f8 then getting the options for safe mode.
after loads all drivers for safe mode. then screen blacks as if to start in safe, but then re-boots with message windows did not start properly what do you want to do. (start normally, safe mode options etc). If I chose to start in safe mode again, it loops around the same thing. Sometimes I get blue screen STOP error after a few tries.

XP Pro will start NORMALLY no problem.

Have ran: sfc scan now. no problems.
Have ran: chkdsk. no problems.

Have scanned for virus, trojans, adware, spyware using ALL of following: NAV 2003 Pro, Symantec.com live scan, McAffee live scan, Panda Live scan, TrendMicro PC-Cillian housecall scan, Ad-aware se pro, Spybot, PestPatrol. STATUS: CLEAN.

I have taken a NEW Maxtor 80 GB HDD, Clean install of OS, done updates, after EVERY update I have applied, restarted, restarted in SAFE MODE (with sucess), and restarted again.

CAN THIS BE A PROGRAM CONFLICT? DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS HAPPENING? If I list my installed software would it help?

Should I continue to install all apps one at a time, restart in safe?

this is really confusing me? becasue I cannot see why it would boot normal and not in safe mode?!?!? and do not know how an app would cause conflict with system boot files.

Any suggestions?

default drivers are loaded in safe mode.
U can try to re-install windows and install apps one by one.
Can u post the STOP error?

BLIND ARROW---
HUH? no drivers installed in safe mode? dont understand what yer saying here. and Nope not forcing any driver install in safe mode.

THE MAJOR --

Yeah know that default drivers installed in safe mode.
prob with re-install OS is that I am using CRACKED or HACKED Corp OEM version, changed serial for SP1 and SP2 download, and cannot use Disc to Repair OS install. Have valid Retail copy of XP pro, but not same product version, so cannot install over top of exisiting OS, and cannot use to "R" repair the installation.
Yeah have tried that install one by one app at a time and restarting after to check to see for app conflict. But this is sort of a BIG PAIN IN MY ASS. and trying to find other resolution to this problemo.

THE MAJOR & KILLIANS45 ---

AS FAR AS STOP ERROR MESSAGE:

Something with the following info:
Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0xF7D52354,0x000000FF,0x00000001,0x804E34DD

the verbage for all the other info is standard in the STOP error messages.

And I have seen the following Microsoft info re: but dont know what the hell it all means or what to do? (link below for stop error message)

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmd_stp_hwpg.asp

DOES THIS HELP ANYTHING?

Does anyone think a nasty keylogger or hijacker would have caused this not starting in safe mode problem? Would a Hijack This log help anything? I am stumped. Because if my master boot record was corrupt, then my OS wouldnt boot, so I am not sure as to WHY I cannot F8 into safe mode.

pleeze advise.

OH YEAH....AND THE CRACKED VERSION OF XP IS NOT THE PROBLEM!! IT CAME FROM MICROSOFT. FULL VERSION. AND CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. it has been tested by the MASSES!!

microsoft is going into people's computer now here in the US, to check to see if their license are valid.
notice on how they use to tell you, that you had an unlicense key, but they don't tell you that anymore .
if they are not, they are putting things in that computer or that network,

that will make wierd things happen

I don't know if that is your problem, but it could be

In the United State, everybody with cracked version of XP. they know to stay away from window's update

I'm mad at microsoft myself. I was fixing somebody comp. (he had a bootleg corp version, which i didn't know at the time) I hook it up to my network to get drivers of my computer (directX9 being one of them, that one let microsoft look into the computer). microsoft lock up my network. my 3 computers are legit. I can't use a router in normal fashion like every body else to get internet for nothing now

in the past when that had happen (microsoft meddling) and it had happen twice before while i was fixing somebody computer, I would just got to windows update, I would go to install a goofy file just to let microsoft know my computers are legit and they would release whatever mess that they put on my network. this time however, they didn't release it

But I have figure out 3 different way to get the internet on all 3 computers.

I could use partition magic to wipe all computer's hard drives clean and that would fix the probelm. but that is close to 800gig of data and I don't want to do that

I need to sue microsoft, being that my xp versions are legit

I have fixed about 13 people's computer who have had their computer altered in one way or another by microsoft.

the first clue you can tell that is microsoft is doing it is that it won't let you reformat (nt.dll won't load, when booting from cd ). 3rd party secure deletion software will fix that, though

vance43211 ....

WHAT?

Did you get a credible source on that microsoft shit? You see that's the first I've heard of that. Also that means microsoft would be doing something illegal right back. They cant upload shit into your system to f with it without your consent/knowledge. Tha would be like shotting someone just because they bumped into you passing by or something.
Granted, there is a but load of verbage in all those EULA's. However, they would have to write updates to search for invalid product and serial keys, illegal os, then section THE MASSES of systems with illegal OS. Then redirect updates to a seperate updating system. Then the ref number of the updates would be different and all their publications re the updates would not be correct. and would have to notify other 3rd party software companies of the dual ref numbers and updates. It seems like a big hassle. but wouldnt surprise me.

BUT THE THING IS I ACTUALLY OWN A VALID COPY. just dont install it because of the very fact of having to reload the OS. and it is limited to only install 2 times before having to call microsoft. Then if you alter any hardware too much they just wont let you re-install at all! and since I have had my share of various hard drives, video cards, controllers, pci what have you's and what not I have installed the OS more that microsoft would have allowed. so I stick with the cracked version.

You shoud pick a big BONE with microsoft for doing ANYTHING to your network and system!!!

Could you fill me in an further info of what where who you heard this info re microsoft messing with systems? details details. give me the details so I can ask some people who work for the conglomerate and also some insiders at Novell.

I dont think that is my problem. You see I am in the ULTRA TIME CONSUMING PROCESS of reloading onto yet another HD SAME OS, ALL THE F-ing UPDATES, and apps, one at a bloody time. and restart to apply update, app, etc, then restart to safe mode, and then restart normal. So far I have installed XP PRO, ALL UPDATES, NAV 2003 Pro, Acrobat 6.0 (full), NO PROBLEMS SO FAR. SAFE MODE IS GOOD. I just dont want to do all this because It is SUCH A BIG HASSLE!

I have checked all hardware, motherboard flashed, all chipset drivers updated, all linstalled and seated correctly, jumperd correct, new ide cables, and correctly positioned. This is not a hardware issue.

It is either software issue, or some trojan that is a real nasty, prohibiting me from cleaning it off my system. (no start in safe mode).

BULLFROG said:
vance43211 ....

WHAT?

1.Did you get a credible source on that microsoft shit? You see that's the first I've heard of that. Also that means microsoft would be doing something illegal right back.

2.BUT THE THING IS I ACTUALLY OWN A VALID COPY. just dont install it because of the very fact of having to reload the OS. and it is limited to only install 2 times before having to call microsoft.

3.You shoud pick a big BONE with microsoft for doing ANYTHING to your network and system!!!

4.Could you fill me in an further info of what where who you heard this info re microsoft messing with systems? details details. give me the details so I can ask some people who work for the conglomerate and also some insiders at Novell.

5.It is either software issue, or some trojan that is a real nasty, prohibiting me from cleaning it off my system. (no start in safe mode).

1.no but it is common knowledge around here. some small computer shops around here sell them. Most of them sell the bootleg corperate version of xp (you know the H2HYJ-28PQM-6HG.... YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE NUMBER. the version that has been floating around the internet for the past 2 1/2 years) then they goes into system properties and disable windows update and error reporting. then they delete any reference to going to microsoft site.

Lastly they will them people not to go to windows update, Because they will give you viruses

2. Burn you a copy of your wpa.dbl (windows system 32 folder) files to cd. copy it back after reinstall of xp. you won't have to reactivate (I done this a million times)

3.I wish I knew who to call to resolve that issues

4. it common knowledge around here. think about it. remember 4 year ago. we used to have rights. now we have priviledges. it is call homeland security. what is a person going to say? that microsoft has locked up my bootlegged copy

they use to be subtle about it and give you an impression that you had a virus or something. but a month ago I get a lady's computer which wouldn't log on. it said she was using a unlicense key

5. yes you probably got a virus or corrupt file

I fix people's computer. sometimes they bring bootlegg version. I still fix them. (I got to Eat). I put their bootleg key back in and tell them to stay away from microsoft site or they can go to computer factory and buy a legit copy for $99.00. some listen, some don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom