Computer crashed and wouldnt boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
k my computer crashed and wouldn't boot into windows at all so im trying to reinstall windows and its taking my over an hour to get the setup to load and my computer wont boot when my ide hard drive is connected tried to swap hardware and cables around to see if that was the problem and it still wouldn't boot up im gonna hopefully be ordering that new mother board in a few days here

ye it has i got it to load windows for now and its running for now hope it last for a few days till i get my new board and doesn't give me probs till then im gonna send the board in for repairs and use it for my buddy's build

are these temps normal i know the tmpin2 temp is high but i dont know what its for at the moment
im gonna try reapplyin thermal paste to all my mother board heat sinks and see if it helps at all and then im gonna try some spot cooling and see if i can find where this high temp is coming from

temps.png

well i took some old heat sink 60 mm fans and placed them blowing on my heat sinks and i haven't had any crashes yet but i haven't tried to play any games yet either probably later tonight when it cools down ill try a few and see what happens still ordering a new mother board just trying to get this one to run stable for now to hold me over im pretty sure i have a damaged north bridge chip cause my buddys socket 939 did the same things mine is doing just before his died and his died cause his north bridge heat sink fan stop working and it over heated and after we found this problem and added a fan to cool it. 2 weeks later it died wouldn't even post it would beep and then immediately freeze and go no farther

well i was just browsing asus website for driver update and found a new bios update to improve stability everything seems to be running better haven't crashed yet gonna try playing a game and see what happens

seems i spoke to soon 2 crashes in the lats 18 hours only way i knew is cause i have one fan i keep turned down with speed fan and every time it crashes its running at full speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom