bad mother board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
well i had to take off all my overclocks cause its gotten to hot out and my computer kept crashing and it runs stable now but if i try to increase my speed even by 100 mhz it crashes after a few hours my memory runs fine now and my video problems are gone so im guessing my motherboard is faulty and am replacing it in 2 weeks hoping for the best with new board gonna go for this one

Newegg.com - ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

and hopefully a second 5770 so i can set up crossfire

as of now im running at 3.2 ghz
mem at 1600 mhz
video at 960 core and 1445 vram

but i still get crackling in my audio right before all my fans and computer shuts down and some crackling when booting up and sometimes hangs and wont boot into bios

funny part is my performance stats are all the same with out the oc

ive also ran memtest86+ and all other i could think to test things and everything passed with out any oc at all but as soon as increase by 100 mhz it starts to fail on all tests including memtest86+

ok its gotten worse now had to take out my video card still crashes with out the card in just not as bad and not as often but it still happens hopefully it last till i get my new motherboard

and my onboard video keeps getting artifacts in it when booting up and sometimes when playing videos

k ill try that out today and see if it helps the crashes are completely random

like i was playing dead space for 4 hours with no problem then after i was done i was watching videos on youtube and it just crashed

most of the crashes happen when im not doing anything taxing to my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom