Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinso12

Beta member
I need help
Im planning to build a whole new computer and i need to know some parts to use
The only thing im sure of is using a i7 as its cpu
my buget is around 7000 HKD
I also need to know the prices in Hong Kong Dollars because i actually live there
Thanks Alot if u can help:thumbsup::thumbsup::big_grin:

I need help
Im planning to build a whole new computer and i need to know some parts to use
The only thing im sure of is using a i7 as its cpu
my buget is around 7000 HKD
I also need to know the prices in Hong Kong Dollars because i actually live there
Thanks Alot if u can help:thumbsup::thumbsup::big_grin:

Do you know any online retailers in HK? It should be possible with your budget.

7000HKD is roughly 900 US Dollars, so it might be a little tough getting an i7. By "whole new computer", do you mean monitor, speakers, etc.? If so, then you definately will not be able to get an i7. What do you need the computer for?

well i checked and the i7 in Hong Kong is around 2240 so i just need a good graphic card and anything else i need help

7000HKD is roughly 900 US Dollars, so it might be a little tough getting an i7. By "whole new computer", do you mean monitor, speakers, etc.? If so, then you definately will not be able to get an i7. What do you need the computer for?

Oh no i mean screen i can get outside of buget but i dont need the Speakers and other thinks only the part that makes the Computer work
Im sorry my descriptions aren't good but im more of a gamer:sweat::big_smile::thumbsup:

Check out NewEgg - China and see if you are able to order from there. If so, we can post up items on NewEgg (US) and you can find them on the China site.

Check out NewEgg - China and see if you are able to order from there. If so, we can post up items on NewEgg (US) and you can find them on the China site.

This is Trotter Im not sure how to read Chinese because ive been living in Canada for 12 years now and just moved back (yes im only 12) and im planning to get the parts and ask someone to help me build it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom