new gaming/media center pc £1000 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

supamanc

Solid State Member
hi i have £1000 +/- %15 budget for the pc, with about £500 for a monitor/s, and it's all about gaming performance for me, although i wish to stream media to my PS3 for viewing on my tv. i am going to start saving now, and looking to buy in 3 or 4 months, and would like future comparability for upgrades! not a lot to ask is it?

hope you can help!

PS, i am based in UK, so if you are going to link to retailers, please bare this in mind!

it would be better to come back and post again in 3-4 months, because alot can change in that time like new product releases and price changes.

yes, i thought so too, but also thought, if i know what i am looking for, if i see a bargain on e-bay or a similar site, i can snatch it up!

well, if your £1000 budget is just for the tower, you could get a pretty nice gaming rig.

i made a quick list just to see what you could get, and it included an i5 750 w/ 4gigs of ram, a 5850, an ssd and 500gb hdd, and a pretty nice case w/ room to upgrade.

but like i said, many things could change in that time.

^ yea, but what i mean is that he wants us to help him pick some parts now, but which he plans to buy in a few months so theres really no point in listing parts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom