Adding mesh Case window

Status
Not open for further replies.
^But will it? There will be no flow anymore, just alot of area to draw air from.

Nice job on the cutting though.
well perhaps air flow is not the best thing to call it, as this will eliminated any air tunnels created my fans inside the case. But, there will be much more cool air to draw from, as well and exhaust hot air out of. There for better cooling. So technically the air flow is increasing, but in a different way they what you would consider fan pushed air flow.

well the whole reason i did this was because the *** hat who built my computer for some reason chose the worst possible case in the entire world, i think he paid $4 for it... he put one exhaust fan in it and thats it... but i can kinda see why he did that ebcause there wasnt any room for any more fans, there is one spot for a 120mm fan behind the front bezel, but i cant figure out how to get the from bezel off to put a fan there, but to be honest i havnt really looked at it, im sure i can figure it out if i stop and look at it. any way, so yea there are no fans and the only fan that it did have was one 120mm exhaust fan, but when i installed my Corsair H50 wter cooler, the radiator took that one exhaust port and turned it into a intake through the radiator putting hot air into the case... so i needed a place for that heat to go, hence the big ol' hole...

also i orderd 4 of those 120mm fans that ill find a place for somewhere in the case.

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom