Which card is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ill say choose the Asus simply becasue Alienwares are overpriced pieces of plastic IMO.

BUT snce i did click on the links if you plan on getting the i7 in that Asus it will outright make mince meat of the Pentium or C2D in the Alienware. (Basing off your links)

To the original question i do believe the 355m is better. Dont quote me though

Thanks for the quick reply , do you know a website where it would show me the benchmarks for both these videocards and let me compare them?

never buy Alien ware anything... over priced pieces of crap.

Actually the mx11 is a really great deal. 899 for a 11" laptop capable of good gaming, and able to run for along time as a netbook.

Its one of the only Alienware systems worth the money.

You gotta start looking at the links before passing judgement. You'll be surprised alot of the time.

Actually the mx11 is a really great deal. 899 for a 11" laptop capable of good gaming, and able to run for along time as a netbook.

Its one of the only Alienware systems worth the money.

You gotta start looking at the links before passing judgement. You'll be surprised alot of the time.

QFT. I was just about to post the same thing.

The M11x is good because it brigs serious graphics performance to a netbook form factor. A good amount of people don't want a massive laptop but still would like to be able to game on the go and Alienware is the only company that has addressed this market.

The M11x is good because it brigs serious graphics performance to a netbook form factor. A good amount of people don't want a massive laptop but still would like to be able to game on the go and Alienware is the only company that has addressed this market.

Oh, I forgot to add, for the screen, while at "home, just pop on a 20" lcd, BT key and mouse, and you're golden.

Idk what bottlenecks who more. The pentium bottlenecking the 355, or the slow 355 making that pentium seem fast. To make the m11x anything close to good it will be around a grand. For that much you can get an m15x with a core i chip instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom