Keyboard and Mouse stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSurge

Fully Optimized
Recently I have begun using my new big screen TV as my computer monitor as well. It is very convenient because I also have the sound hooked up to my home theater and can watch movies and things right there without messing with streaming.

The only problem I have so far is that I only have wired keyboard and mouse (will buy wireless soon) and that if I sit on the couch or bring out my chair I have to slouch way down to use the coffee table for my keyboard and mouse.

Can anyone recommend some sort of stand that is portable and maybe attaches to my computer chair or something so that I can use a keyboard and mouse comfortably in my living room?

Can't you just use the keyboard on your lap and you mouse on the arms of the chair?

Could use something like this: LapDesk - Creative Essentials, LLC

It's really uncomfortable for me to reach that low and type. I like my typing plain to be a bit raised. As for the arm rests, I'll need way more space than that for mouse movement in games and whatnot. I do like the look of one of those lapdesk things so thank you very much for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom