**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :). I didn't think I was that close, was thinking he had a 53 or 54 for some reason. Might have to mess around with it some more then, or wait until winter again so it's cooler down here.

58.0919 GFlops | gurusan | i5 750 @ 4GHz

ss20100424212824.png

heres mine, i dont understand why i got such a low number, i this is not my offical posting of my score, i think i can get higher, i just need help from you guys to tweak the settings. i just think that i should get a higher score cause on the score board, someone with the same processor clocked at the same speed as me got like 50,000Gflops...

linxtest1.jpg

i just think that i should get a higher score cause on the score board, someone with the same processor clocked at the same speed as me got like 50,000Gflops...

And that's how the fun starts. It's up to you to now learn all you can about your system. There's only so much we can do to help as every PC tweaks differently. Keep track of all your settings so you can see what happens as you try adjusting them. And you can post more than one "official score", I've posted numerous results, your Highest Score will be updated to the 1st Post periodically.

Are you doing anything to your OS or just running Linx? I always end processes and some services that aren't necessary, it may help a little (nothing like 20 gflops though).

i7 860 stock

What kind of score should I be expecting? i7 860 stock settings; HT on, turbo on, 1600 Mhz RAM.

Getting 36 gflops repeatably in linx 0.6.4. Seems low - is it? No one here is posting stock i7 860 scores.

Thanks! :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom