i cant over clock, its to hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY 3.8ghz @ 1.5 Volts :D

38ghz.jpg

Now set the multiplier to 20 and see if it boots.

Download CoreTemp to monitor your temps. You generally shouldn't go over 50C under full load. You won't need any extra programs aferwards, but you have to keep track of your temperature.

Go back to the bios and set Cpu voltage at 1.5 volts. You set CPU volt/ northbridge at 1.5 volts, that's why your temps are so high.

ok, put the CPU Voltage to 1.5V, according to CPU-Z it running at 1.47 @ 3800.2Ghz

5 minutes on Prime95 and its at 51*C

Faster and cooler :D AWESOME!

Sweet you got the hang of it now. Just remember, 19.5 multiplier for 3.9ghz, and 20 multiplier for 4.00ghz. Your on water so 4.00ghz 24/7 should be attainable.

so do you think i should bump it up to 20?

And hey man, i really cant thank you Enough, freakin awesome, i really really really appreciate your help more than you know!

No problem, I love seeing big numbers lol. You should be able to hit 4.00ghz. Just remember to monitor temps though and keep away from high Cpu voltages. Other then that, overclocking is only a win win situation.

Awe man i really cant thank you enough, you opened a new door for me. i wish i could buy you some pizza or maple syrup or something haha jkjk

oh, so now the Ram is at the right speed too? or is that something else i have to fix too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom