Easy Sig Question

Thanks, Trotter. I thought F@H members had the extra privilege of showing their Folding stats. Without a picture added.

Luke, you have been officially Mak'd! :lol:

The F@H box does not count toward the total size of any images in your signature.

No i will not calm down. No reason why you should be able to violate the rules when we are enforcing them for others. How is that fair for the other members on the site?

Yes there are more important things. But if you are going to draw attention to your violation of the rules, we are going to fix that problem. I dont see how it is wrong of me to ask you to comply with the rules of the site.
It's the way you asked it mate. You are hostile. How hard would it have been for you to say :

"yes luke, i think that is not size one. Would you mind changing it for it is in compliance with the rules? It would be much appreciated"

The only reason i did not change it when i first posted was because a) i was not sure if it was size one or two, and b) i was fairly busy, and had no desire to trouble myself with trivial things. Having authority does not mean you rain and smash everything in your path, and i say that with the utmost respect.

OK, turn of events. I actually want to take some stuff off now. So it will be less than the 5 rows of text.

Being what I think I understood from Trotter, can I put in a max of font size 2? There will be no picture other than my F@H stats.

Just want to make sure here before I make a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom