Easy Sig Question

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
You see my sig below. I want about 2 more lines of text. Will that go over the limit?

You say "Graphics and Text sigs allowed, maximum size of 600 x 150" What is that in text? every so many lines, or... Lines will look different on diff sized screens.

You see my sig below. I want about 2 more lines of text. Will that go over the limit?
Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
I think the standard text size is between 2 and 3 or just 2. In that case, you only have 5 and have space for 3 more. So you're good.

MindoverMaster said:
You say "Graphics and Text sigs allowed, maximum size of 600 x 150" What is that in text? every so many lines, or... Lines will look different on diff sized screens.
600 x 150 is the maximum size of the graphic sig. And along with that you can have text, but in size 1 and no more than 8 lines.

^i dont think my text is in size one lol.
Your right. So please fix it or we will fix it for you. By that i mean remove the text altogether. Dont point out the fact your violating the rules unless you want to fix it or have it fixed for you.

^calm your **** mate. Its no big deal, its only the size of font in a signature, there is a lot of other things in the world that are more important.

Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.

I went ahead and edited your sig, MoM, so that you are within the letter of the rules.

^did you change mine as well? Because by the time i seen maks post someone changed the bottom line in my sig, so all i had to do was change the link font size.

I didn't touch yours, Luke, as it was already in compliance when I saw it.

^calm your **** mate. Its no big deal, its only the size of font in a signature, there is a lot of other things in the world that are more important.
No i will not calm down. No reason why you should be able to violate the rules when we are enforcing them for others. How is that fair for the other members on the site?

Yes there are more important things. But if you are going to draw attention to your violation of the rules, we are going to fix that problem. I dont see how it is wrong of me to ask you to comply with the rules of the site.

Back
Top Bottom